- A late registration fee of $50 per player will be charged beginning February 10. That fee will increase to $75 per player beginning March 1. This fee does not count towards the family maximum of $375
- Beginning in 2015 there will be a $10 per player non-resident fee for players registering outside of the 16066 zip code. Non-resident status is determined by the address of individual registering the player. The non-resident fee does not count towards the family maximum.
- Practices will begin in early April
- Proof of age is required for players who have not previously participated in a CTAA spring program.
- Some leagues may be be combined if not enough players register
to form a viable in-house league at either age group.
- Softball Specific Information, Girls 6-18 yrs.
- Age Group Information - Registration for the Spring is set
up based on ages 8U, 10U, 12U, 15U and 18U (similar to the old
days!). Girls can play up in a league based on grade.
- GPGSL - CTAA plays in the GPGSL (Greater Pittsburgh Girls
Softball League). Most other community organizations don't have
in-house programs and play all fast and slow pitch through
GPGSL. In GPGSL, we will play other nearby athletic
associations in the area (like Avonworth, Butler, North Hills,
Economy, Pine-Richland, Ingomar, Mars, Seneca Valley North,
etc.). Half of the games in the game schedule (14-16 total
games) are played at home (Cranberry Park or Graham Park) and
the other half is played at other association's fields. It is
highly probably the 8U Farm League will be in-house only.
- Player requests are honored for girls in the Farm league
(8U, 6-8 yr olds) so these girls can be placed on teams with
their friends. All other league teams are selected with a
player draft based on skills and positional needs. Player
requests cannot be honored in leagues for girls 9+ years old.
- All Fastpitch players need to have a purchased uniform. The
price is expected to be $60-70 which is in addition to your CTAA
registration fees. Uniforms will be ordered and paid at a later
date to be determined. Fastpitch uniforms that fit from spring
last year may still be worn.
- 18U Fastpitch registration is waitlisted (no charge to be
waitlisted) for all players. Only 9th graders playing travel
ball or on the SV school team may play up for the 18U team.
This is a competitive league and it is recommended that players
have 1-2 years of previous Fastpitch experience. Decisions on
the viability of the 18U team will be made on February 23, which will
be based on the number of waitlisted players. Those girls
waitlisted will have up to March 2 to register without paying a
- The VP of Softball reserves the right to move girls, fairly,
between age groups to even out teams and/or to complete in
- Any fund raiser fee is non-refundable.
- The registration fee will be refunded in full (less a $15
handling fee) if a player withdraws before April 1, 2014. From April
1, 2014 thru April 15, 2014, the registration fee will be refunded
less a $30 handling fee. After April 15, 2014, the registration fee
- All refund requests must be emailed to the registration
coordinator, ctaa-registration AT ctaaonline.com
: require_once(/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/ctaaonline/association/registration/registrationagetable.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ctaaonlinemgr/ctaaonline.com/www.ctaaonline.com/association/registration.html
on line 182
: require_once(): Failed opening required '/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/ctaaonline/association/registration/registrationagetable.html' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/ctaaonlinemgr/ctaaonline.com/www.ctaaonline.com/association/registration.html
on line 182